Monday, February 15, 2010

Ridiculous Fashion

Would you pay a month's rent for this?












Apparently there are people who would. Take a look at the latest bag from Louis Vuitton's Spring Summer 2010 collection

 
It's called the Raindrop Besace and is expected to retail at Eur 1200. I don't know much about fashion, but you're kidding me right? Or maybe it's a case of the designer (Marc Jacobs), trying out some not so subtle fashion satire. He'e been quoted as saying, "There's this huge cult following of almost crazy people at Vuitton who just want whatever they buy to be exclusive." Well, they got their wish. (News courtesy http://stylefrizz.com, huffington post)

1 comments:

Kathy said...

Not a Marc Jacobs fan. Nope. Not at all. I sneer in his general direction, in fact.

But I kinda wish I had found this contest in December on the PurseBlog :) I mean why stop at a mere 1200 EUR?

http://www.purseblog.com/hermes/fabtv-videos.html

Post a Comment

 

Wide Eyed Gypsy Design by Insight © 2009